Frontend software developer (with a bit of backend)
Job type: Full time
Experience level: Entry-Level, Junior
Location: Corfu-Greece / Remote
Role: Frontend/Full stack Developer
Industry: E-commerce SaaS
Technology: JS, VueJs, CSS, C#, ASP.NET Core MVC/WebAPI, SQL Server, Azure
Menelabs is a one-man company that develops small to medium applications with emphasis on the user experience and the code quality.
Some of the future goals are to increase the number of the Shopify applications, improve existing apps and implement new SaaS projects.
You will be working closely with me, giving back to community and implementing open source projects
As a Frontend software developer you will participate in most company's projects and you will be able to influence the course of Menelabs.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, use proven developing techniques and take your time to make things in the right way. Furthermore, you will:
- Write clean, well-tested code following the company’s code guidelines.
- Write unit tests for every new feature
- Review code of other developers and submit review request for every code line it’s been developed in the company.
What I am looking for in you?
I get excited about people who build software creatively and keep questioning whether the existing solutions still make sense. Furthermore, my future colleague
- Must have deep understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Has knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores
- Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS
- Has good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- The male candidates must have finished the military service
Nice to have
- Experience with VueJS, ReactJS or Angular
- Experience with any Git Workflow
- Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC / C#
Why work in Menelabs?
Menelabs is a profitable company that can be expanded to gain more traction. Been the first hire will give you the experience of the whole product and you will be able to influence and guide the next hires.
On top of that nobody will push you to release a half-baked feature if you don’t want to
Send you CV with a cover letter at [email protected]